A group of schools located in Doha at Al Markhiya, Muaither and Dahl Hamam, who are all committed to providing our students with a caring and stimulating environment so that they can reach their full potential academically, socially and morally from Pre-School through to Secondary School.
Edison International Academy, adopts a holistic approach to teaching based on the British education system. All members of staff strive to provide high quality education for every child, to raise the quality of learning and to promote achievement.
Empower students to learn for life and strive for excellence so that they can contribute positively to the global society.
Prepare all students through a relevant, challenging curriculum and well-resourced facilities to become lifelong learners contributing to a global society.
The aims of Edison International Academy are to:
- Provide a caring environment for all students to achieve their best
- Guide the students to be honest, respectful, to conduct themselves appropriately and to take responsibility for their own learning
- Encourage students to take pride in their work, be proud of their school and strive for success
- Provide students with a learning experience that helps them to acquire the skills to become enthusiastic learners and successful global citizens
- Help students to be the best they can be