Little Academy Nursery has been awarded as an ‘Outstanding Nursery’ for the third year in a row and rated as one of the top 5 nurseries in Qatar by the Ministry of Social Affairs. The nursery’s certified and experienced staff and innovative programs allow them to stand out in Qatar. With the custom-built classrooms plus spacious and highly equipped soft play area, gym room, sand area, garden, kitchen, outdoor play area and more, Little Academy Nursery provides an unsurpassed learning experience.
At Little Academy Nursery, your child will discover that learning is fun and will make new friends as he/she builds strong relationships with the experienced teachers who partner with you in your child’s education. The nursery has two branches – Maamoura and Madinat Khalifa North.
- – Fully certified by the Civil Defense complete with a sophisticated alarm system that is connected directly to the civil defense.
- – Fully qualified and experienced native English nursery teachers all of which are certified in paediatric First Aid and CPR.
- – Full-time Nurse with a valid license from Qatar Supreme Health Council.
- – Fully qualified and experienced Nutritionist to work alongside parents on healthy eating habits and to keep a record of children’s physical health and growth.
- – Optional second language lessons in French and Arabic included in our daily program
- – Jazz Dance, P.E, Zumba, Ballet, and Yoga classes are given to all age groups by a certified dance teacher to instill health and physical awareness at a young age. Kindermusik program brought to Qatar from the US to provide irresistibly engaging music-and-movement fun for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- – Bright, spacious, custom designed classrooms, each equipped with child-size bathrooms.
- – High quality, durable Community Playthings indoor and outdoor furniture and an abundance of age-related learning resources in each classroom.
- – Buildings and infrastructure that are customized to the highest possible safety measures with each classroom equipped with an exit to immediately access an outdoor area.
- – Air purifying machines in each classroom to eliminate any dust and allergens in the air, ensuring the health of our students by strengthening their immune systems.
- – CCTV system integrating cameras in every classroom and all outdoor play areas, connected to live feed built in monitors at reception and manager’s office. Digital Daily reports for parents are sent to their smartphones through an application specially designed to keep track of their child’s daily routine and see weekly pictures of your child in class.
- – An advanced administration system with a convenient digital sign in/out system for parents and set up for automated invoicing and billing.
- – Little Academy Nursery is a “green” nursery, thus we implement recycling bins on site, policies in place to reduce waste, recycled materials integrated into our art and craft activities, and garden areas for children to enjoy the opportunity of planting.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Should there be no availability for your child, he/she will be placed on a waiting list. When a space becomes available, it will then be offered to the first person on the list. Acceptance of ages 8 months up to a maximum 4 years.
- – Application form
- – 2 Child’s Passport size photos of the child
- – A copy of the child’s Passport (Including Qatar Resident Permit.)
- – A copy of the child’s sponsors Passport (Including Qatar Resident Permit.)
- – A copy of the child’s immunization records.
- – A copy of the Mother’s and Father’s Identification Cards/ Passports
Contact the nursery for details.
Number of Teachers
10 teachers in each branch.
Languages Spoken by Teachers
English, Arabic, French