Ideally located the heart of Doha’s residential district on Salwa Road, set in the Bin Mahmoud neighbourhood of a vivacious, upcoming skyscraper city, The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa is the first-ever Westin Hotel to grace Qatar.
The Westin Doha offers a tranquil retreat for the weary global traveller with the city’s first Heavenly® Spa, guests are afforded the opportunity to sample the unique Westin well-being promise when staying for business or leisure.
The Westin Grand Ballroom
The Westin Grand Ballroom is the second largest in Doha, lending itself perfectly for the best weeding celebrations in town on a space of 2200 square meters and the capacity of hosting up to 2000 guests in cocktail style. The pre-function foyer with a separate entrance can host up to 1,000 guests, making it a perfect venue for pre-event receptions.
The hotel offers beautiful venues, dedicated bride’s and groom’s dressing rooms, delicious cuisine, and sublime details to reflect the couple’s personal style. A weddings specialist will attend to each aspect of the special event, leaving guests relaxed and energized to revel in the joy of their celebration.
Westin wedding experience includes:
– A dedicated wedding specialist to assist
– Personalised wedding menu selected from a variety of options, including set buffet or family menus, inspired by Arabic, Asian, Indian and Italian Chefs
– Room-rental for the foyer and the Grand Ballroom or sections, according to the number of the guests
– Complimentary access to bride’s and groom’s dressing rooms for the wedding day
– Valet parking for all guests
– Tables and chairs, elegant tableware, glass and silverware
– Dance floor, as per the hotel’s availability, with in-built audiovisual equipment
The Bridal Suites expansive layout-bathed in natural light- a soothing lounge providing a relaxing setting as you socialise and prepare for your big day. The separate dining area is ideal for an intimate meal for four. An additional feature includes large dresser perfect for preparing for your celebratory events. Suite amenities include a Nespresso machine and stocked refreshment center a guest washroom, complimentary Wi-Fi and access to the Westin Executive Club Lounge with complimentary breakfast.
The Bridal Suite is located on the mezzanine floor which is easily accessible and just a few steps away from the ballroom.
– 155 square meters
– Westin Heavenly® Bed
– Luxurious bathroom with separate bathtub and rainforest shower
– Access to Executive club lounge, including complimentary breakfast and evening refreshments
– Dressing Area and walk-in wardrobe in Bridal Bedroom
– 48”’ LED flat screen TV in Bridal Bedroom
– Separate living area with 55”’ LED flat screen TV
– Bose Sound System
– Dining area for four
– Guest Washroom
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– Nespresso Machine
– Refreshment center
– White Tea by Westin™ bath amenities
– Solid wood flooring
– Connected rooms are available